Thursday 21 May, 2015, 6.30pm – 7.30pm
in the Dreyfus Room, 26-28 Russell Square,
he first meeting of History Acts is pleased to welcome Dr Matt Cook (Birkbeck), who will be joining us to discuss the first project we are running with activists. There will also be time to discuss ideas for a second project.
We aim to make meetings swift and productive so do try to be on time.
There will be a short social afterwards at the Museum Tavern.
2. Constitution of History Acts
3. Pilot Project – Trans meets Gay
- discussion / review of the project plans established so far
- advisors to the project introduced, BiGS support
- event plans (provisional date, format)
- History Acts support
- assessment / critiques
4. Ideas for second pilot project
5. Organisation posts available
- mailing list / publicity
- projects co-ordinator
6. ideas for an honorary president
7. Dates for next (termly) meetings